Ryan and France dominate to make it two in a row!
FREDERICK, Md. – The Frederick Community College women's volleyball team hit the court on Tuesday night to take on the Seahawks from Cecil College at the Athletics Center at FCC. The Cougars swept the Seahawks in straight sets to earn the victory. With the win, FCC improves to 2-1 (2-1 MD JUCO) on the year and Cecil College is 4-1.
How It Happened
- FCC sophomore standout Jacqueline Ryan had quite a night and filled up the stats sheet. She recorded eight kills, eight digs, and four service aces.
- Rylind Abshire & Elizabeth Wilson each recorded six kills for the Cougars.
- Libero Clarisse Diaz registered a team-high with nine digs and continues to shine on defense for the Cougars.
- Madison France recorded a game-high 22 assists in the win.
- The Cougars tallied eight service aces in the win over the Seahawks.
- FCC extends their win streak to two and sits at 2-1 in the MD JUCO conference.
- Madison France is averaging 17 assists a match for the Cougars.
- The Cougars continue to get it done with the serve! The Cougars have tallied 21 services aces on the year and are averaging 2.33 service aces per set which ranks #32 in NJCAA Division II national statistics.
FCC will travel to Hagerstown Community College on Friday (9/13) to take on the Hawks. First serve is set for 6:00 P.M.